1. Shapeshifter Culture refers to a culture who’s citizens are not limited to a single form
2. Shapeshifting is inherent to these territories, data is incarnation in the digital world.
3. These territories are self-subjugating, their nature fluctuates as easily as their inhabitants.
4. The goal of each territory is to maintain the presence of its shapeshifters.
5. These territories are often in the service of Amoral Entities
6. These Entities have the power to manipulate shapeshifter through their data
7. A violation of a shapeshifter’s data rights is equivalent to a violation of their civil rights.